- About Us
- Student Resources
- Expression of Interest
- Up Coming Events
Government Funded Free Courses
Government-Funded Free Courses in Melbourne
Become a skilled professional by enrolling in Australia’s government-funded courses, at the Australian College of Professional Studies (ACPS). Get access to the best courses with us and help the government to boost the country’s skill development.
What Is It All About?
The Australian government is ready to help its citizens with free skill courses. This implies that the government will provide the expense of the course for students who are eligible for subsidies.
The eligibility to participate in the process of receiving government support depends on several factors.
Before applying for the Government funding process, there are several factors to consider:
- You must be an Australian citizen or a Permanent Resident
- A New Zealand Citizen can participate in up to two government-sponsored processes.
ACPS, in support and collaboration with the Australian Government, is committed to eliminating the country’s shortcomings by providing free aptitude courses.
A crucial motive behind this scheme is to empower students and support them with financial offers for advanced courses. The scheme is designed to suit students of all ages.
There is a multitude of government-funded courses that are nationally recognised. While we create opportunities for students to learn free of cost, they also get a chance to be mentored by skilled experts.
Our advanced certificate and diploma courses shape you into a certified expert, making you ready for practice.
ACPS aims to motivate and augment lives through education and by developing skills. We work to ensure the social and economic growth of students across Australia.
The student community at ACPS loves being a part of the institution for many reasons.
- Wide-ranging skill programs
- Credible mentors and educators
- Access to government-funded online courses and government-funded short courses.
- Excellent educational establishment for students
- Exceptional value by managing social equity and responsibilities
- Bright and constructive future for students
Our Team of Qualified Experts
We take pride in our expert team of educators. Our teachers enlighten students on subjects with care and discretion. We maintain an interactive class environment to increase productivity.
Our friendly staff makes learning easy and more adaptive. Your mentors will help you succeed with the help of their knowledge and skills.
We Aim for a Better Future
We deliver the best practical education and provide nationally recognised quality vocational training and assessment in the National Skills Framework (NSF). Our only aim is to enrich the integrity and expertise of work in Australia’s pedagogy vicinity.
Our government-funded short courses in Melbourne are designed to produce professional in a few weeks. Furthermore, our special government-funded online courses enable students to learn remotely from their location.
100% authentic certification
We are legally associated and accredited by the government of Australia to inculcate these state-sponsored courses in our college. We take pride in being recognised as an eligible institution for vocational courses.
Become an expert of skills that big industries and agencies want. Become a credible and reliable professional and get officially certified.
Do you want to become a massage therapist? We have Australia’s best trainers for government-funded massage courses Melbourne. Do you wish to be a security official? Get Australia’s best government-funded security courses in Melbourne at ACPS.
Our Range of Courses Include:
- Community sector management
- Community services
- First Aid
- Food handling
- Mental health
- Short courses
- Skill set and lots more
Courses that we offer…
- CHC50113 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- HLTSS00066 – Infection Control Skill Set (Food Handling)
- HLTSS00064 – Infection Control Skill Set (Health and Community Services)
- CHC43315 – Certificate IV in Mental Health
- HLTAID004 – Provide Emergency First Aid Response in An Education and Care Settings
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- CHC40213 – Certificate IV in Education Support
- CHC62015–Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing and Home & Community)
- CHC50213 – Diploma of School Age Education and Care
- CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care
The government funds courses ranging from certificates to advanced diploma if you are eligible. In some cases, the process is funded by state government agencies while other processes are federally funded. Online and classroom-based courses support government funding too.
Australian College of Professional Studies is your expert vocational partner in Melbourne. Join us to enhance your capabilities. Get help from Australia’s trusted and qualified teachers and staff.